Greetings and salutations!
If you’re reading this, you have found my blog and have thus entered the weird abyss that is the state of my mind. You’ll find an array of topics on my blog including but not limited to:
- my reviews and thoughts on tv shows and films
- my personal journey through the long list of books i plan to read (i simply must stop re-reading the harry potter series)
- my role in my cousin’s upcoming wedding in SoCal
- my upcoming trip to SoCal where i plan to do a lot of cool things
- my collective writing woes i experience from time to time (meaning quite frequently)
- …and whatever else churns out of my brain (and, believe me, it will be random)
I’ve tried keeping a blog before and I always got sidetracked. Just as I started, I just as soon stopped and forgot about it; before I knew it, it had been a year since I wrote my first and, inevitably, my last post. This time, I plan to be more disciplined when it comes to this blog of mine. I’ve been feeling a little unhappy since the beginning of the year so I’m hoping this little side project gets me out of this unhappy funk.
As time goes on, and my skin begins to clear up (heh, adult acne — who knew?) and I find a good camera to film with, I will perhaps begin a vlog on YouTube as well. But, until then, I will dedicate my free time to this blog… of which I am still tinkering with so bear with me.
So stay tuned! I hope to have my next post up by tomorrow morning.